Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day Lilies

Just had to post this picture taken last weekend up here.  These are why the door is the color it is.  I just love day lilies!  They are pretty happy flowers and they don't need my attention at all... except for stopping to admire them.

 And then this quick view out the front door where off to the side you can see one of the patches of day lilies and a tiny glimpse of the cove.

Day lilies potted three years ago to save them from the excavation - time to plant them.

It doesn't look like we will get there this summer.  Maybe next summer.  We need to get some work done in the basement to get it drier, so that will come before most everything else now.  Also will need a generator installed shortly.  I guess THEN I can have a kitchen, finished bathrooms and a mudroom.  And that's all I need...

There are updated tacked on the end of kitchen, livingroom and guess with some new photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!