Monday, May 29, 2017

Yet More Delays

Okay, the cabinets did not go in when expected and we have a reschedule date of June 5.  Seems that no one can contact each other for verifications.  This time I just said do it.  I'll be there if our contractor can't make it.  I did warn them though that NOBODY wants ME there.  I am a stickler for straight and perfect and I don't always know the order things are done, so can get nervous  about something when I don't have to - they aren't finished with it yet.

The bathroom sink supports were done and the sinks put in (they are huge... wasn't ready for that!), and the toilets were hung.  The toilets were hung too high though, so those have to both be lowered.  My feet don't touch the floor and I don't want to put little footstools by them.  So no water yet.

Yet, yet, yet.  When will it be yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some breadcrumbs! Let me know you were here!